Commercial Finance Association CFA
Trade Organization of the Funding Industry
Flexible Funding Payroll Funding is a member in good standing of the Commercial Finance Association.
The objectives of the Association are to provide through discussion and publication:
- a forum for the consideration of inter- and intra-industry ideas and opportunities.
- to make available current information on legislation and court decisions relating to asset-based financial services and commercial funding.
- to improve legal and operational procedures employed by the funding industry.
- to furnish to the general public information on the function and significance of the funding industry in the credit structure of the country.
- to encourage the Associations Members and their personnel in the performance of their social and community responsibilities.
- and to promote through education the sound development of funding companies and asset-based financial services.
The Commercial Finance Association (CFA), is the international trade association dedicated to the asset-based lending, accounts receivable funding and factoring industries.
Founded in 1944, the CFA has nearly 300 member companies and 16 chapters located throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. CFA members include a diverse collection of lending institutions that range from international banks to independent entrepreneurial finance companies. CFA membership is by organization, not by individual. All employees of a member company can take advantage of CFA membership benefits.
Membership is comprised of:
- 24% - Banks
- 76% - Non-Bank Financial Institutions
Members include the asset-based lending arms of domestic and foreign commercial banks, small and large independent finance companies, floor plan financing organizations, factoring organizations and financing subsidiaries of major industrial corporations, and temporary staffing payroll funding companies such as Flexible Funding Payroll Funding. CFA members pride themselves on bringing quality content, valuable contacts and industry expertise to the asset-based financial services and factoring industries.