CALIFORNIA STAFFING PROFESSIONALS
Flexible Funding Payroll Funding is an avid long-term member supporter of California Staffing Professionals.
MISSION STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVES
Mission Statement – CSP is a non-profit membership organization that provides programs, products and services to its members in the areas of:
- Legislative Advocacy
- Public Relations
- Accreditation and Networking
Within the personnel staffing services industry.
- EDUCATION - To provide ongoing and current education to meet the continuing needs of the CSP membership.
- ETHICS - To promote and maintain high standards of service and business integrity through the dissemination, application and enforcement of the CSP Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Responsibility.
- LEGISLATIVE ADVOCACY - To represent the staffing and recruiting industry by exerting collective influence in matters of concern and by advocating beneficial legislation.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS - To raise the visibility of CSP to employer clients and the public as a reliable source of information and thereby increase their understanding of the roles of staffing industry professionals.
- ACCREDITATION - To foster, establish, and maintain professional standards of education and experience among those persons engaged in the staffing and recruiting industry.
CSP prohibits recruitment by attendees (members & non-members) at or during a CSP sponsored event.