International Factoring Association
Flexible Funding Payroll Funding is a member in good standing of the International Factoring Association.
The International Factoring Association's (IFA) goal is to assist the Factoring community, including payroll funding and payroll financing organizations such as Flexible Funding Payroll Funding, by providing information, training, purchasing power and a resource for the Factoring community.
Founded in 1999, the International Factoring Association provides a way for Commercial Factors and Accounts Receivable Payroll Funding companies to get together and discuss a variety of issues and concerns in the industry. By working together, Commercial Factors have an easy way to disseminate information and have a single voice in the marketplace. Membership is open to banks, factors, staffing payroll funding specialists and others that purchase invoices and other types of accounts receivables that continuously adhere to the International Factoring Associationís Code of Ethics.
INTERNATIONAL FACTORING ASSOCIATION CODE OF ETHICS:
- Members will aspire to the highest level of professional ethics, as generally expected by the business community.
- Members will aspire to the highest level of industry competence through continued education, and by sharing ideas and experiences with other IFA members.
- Members shall be honest and thorough in all business dealings, including dealings with clients, clientís customers, lenders, and others in our industry.
- Members shall utilize and maintain accurate accounting systems to track each clientís transactions.
- Members shall treat all client information as confidential. This information shall not be disclosed to any person or entity, other than at the clientís direction or by court order.
- Members will facilitate the move from one factor to another, should a client wish to make a change.
- Members shall abide by all local, state, and federal laws.
- No member shall engage in any activity constituting or leading up to a conflict of interest.
- Members shall treat all persons fairly and equally, regardless of race, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin.
- Members shall assist one another in all industry aspects, except for proprietary information. Members shall not use or take advantage of information which may have been obtained in the process.
- Members shall subscribe to truth in advertising standards.
- Members shall strive to promote the International Factoring Association and its goals and objectives, as well as the commercial finance industry as a whole, through educational venues, public relations opportunities, and member advertising media.
- Members shall communicate non-confidential information relating another members violation of this Code of Ethics to the IFA Board of Directors. In the event of such a violation, the member will be required to change their behavior.