We collect information from you as use our site and register for and apply for an account. That includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, social security number and bank account information. We may also collect information from third parties, websites or data services as specified in this policy. The information we collect includes data automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
We seek to understand the credit worthiness of our clients and their customers. We also seek to understand the ability to repay any loans or factoring advances that we may offer. We may use this information in these following ways:
- Seek to approve a funding transaction as you may request from time to time.
- We will store, save, and use the personally identifiable information by compiling this information in an aggregate form that may also be non-identifiable.
- Seek to verify your identity and business entity and rely on the information given as true and accurate.
- Register and identify you individually and the business that you represent. By registering yourself along with the business information you enter in the registration/application process, you expressly agree that you are a valid agent and/or officer and/or owner and as such can legally bind your company to all agreements offered through Flexible Funding.
- As we seek to determine if we may complete a transaction with you we may conduct individual and business background and credit checks and you consent to the same.
- You agree that the information you provide is true, accurate, and complete. Falsification of credit information is a criminal violation of Federal Laws.
- If you accept an offer of financing through our site you grant us authority to file UCC-1 Financing Statement(s) in connection with the Security Agreement or Purchase & Sale Agreements agreed to along with such offer.
We only share personal information as described in this policy. Flexible Funding shall endeavor and shall take every reasonable precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities in an effort to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card, banking, and personal information.
While we make every effort to protect your personal information, Flexible Funding cannot ensure the security of any data or content you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your information, we will attempt to notify you within a reasonable time frame so you can take appropriate protective steps and to inform you of the steps that Flexible Funding is taking with respect to such breach.
We may at times provide your information to our trusted business partners and/or assigns. Flexible Funding may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Flexible Funding and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Flexible Funding ; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.flexiblefund.com and/or the general public.
All users and/or registered individuals and the businesses they represent, herein agree to insure and hold Flexible Funding , our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of Meritus Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
By continuing to use our site and/or registering with our Site, you consent to our website's policy. If we must change our privacy and security policy, we will post those changes here on this page, in such an event, your continued use of the Site shall indicate your acceptance of the updated policy.