Flexible Funding Sitemap
Payroll Funding Articles
How It Works
- A blueprint of the funding relationship
- Price, Price, Price
- Payroll Funding for Staffing Services
- How to Setup a Funding Program?
- What Kind of Accounting Reports Are Provided?
- Payroll Funding Math & Calculations
- Contract Termination
- Handling High Risk Situations
- Analysis of Accounts Receivables & Financials for Payroll Funding
- Understanding the Results
- Asset Based Lending (ABL) vs. Factoring
- Debit Cards
- Construction and Real Estate Industries
- Customer Notifications and Invoice Verification
Better Than Banks!
- Bank Funding Risks
- Bank Funding GOTCHAS!
- Bank Payroll Funding Sign-up Obstacles
- Federal Pressure on Banks
Main complaints we hear about the competition
- The Real Cost of MCA and Online Loans
- Timing and Presentation of Fine Print
- Negative Covenants in Contracts
- Minimum Borrowing Requirements
- Payroll Funding Tied Up by a UCC Filing
- What's a "Prime Plus Pricing" in Funding Sales Pitches?
- Payroll Funding on Collateral of 'All Assets'
- Credit & Collections Red Flags
- Common Fights with Payroll Funding Companies
- How Staffing Funds on The Internet Can Be Misleading
- 100% Payroll Funding Programs
- Delaying Application of Payments: How Some Funding Companies Get Higher than Quoted Rate
- Fascinating Staffing Niches - Success Stories!
- Inspiration & Motivation for Startup Staffing Company Entrepreneurs
- Strategies for Collection
- Getting Customers to Pay Faster
- More Tips on Faster Collections
- Caution: Embezzlement
- Prevent Timecard Falsification
- Understanding Payroll Taxes with Funding
- Caution: Staffing Managed Service Providers (MSP’s)
- Taking Back Market Share from Vendor Managers
- MSP/VMS Vendor Manager Effects on Payroll Funding
- Working with VMS / MSP
- Our Relationship With CSP Staffing Professionals Association
- Our Business Support for Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurs
- A Diversity Frontier in Staffing Procurement
- Accounts Receivable Funding
A Bernard Frechtman, Staffung Industry Employment Law
The following articles, and many others that Bernard has written, are based on his 50 plus years as an active litigator and transactional lawyer.
- Protecting that Temporary Employee from being Transitioned (“Tempnapped”)
- Georgia Enacts “Mini” Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Gender Pay Discrimination Claims Could Rise in California
- Don’t Toss Your Unselected Candidates’ Applications Just yet
- Connecticut Online Privacy Law Protects Prospective and Current Employees
- Alabama Rewrites Its Noncompete Statute
- New York City Severely Limits Employers’ Rights to Background Checks