With experience in Asset-Based Lending since 1941,
Flexible Funding now offers Factoring Facilities
THE MOST EQUITABLE FACTORING AGREEMENT IN THE INDUSTRY
Flexible Funding is a direct lender, focused on the needs of small to medium-sized businesses of all kinds. Our rates are among the industry’s lowest, our contract terms are among the friendliest, and our pricing is extremely clean -no add-on fees, maintenance charges, minimum volume requirements, termination fees, etc.
If your business has reached a borrowing ceiling with your bank or is having difficulty securing any line of credit, and has qualified accounts receivable, you may qualify for Flexible Funding’s Factoring program.
How it Works
We offer an immediate advance of cash (typically 80-90% of accounts receivable (open invoices). When the invoices are paid, you are credited the remaining invoice amount, minus a nominal factoring fee.
- Not a liability on corporate balance sheets with conventional bank loans or credit cards;
- Your company’s available funding will grow with your business;
- You can maintain your existing bank relationship;
- Our underwriting decisions are based more on the credit-worthiness and financial strength of your customers, than you or your company;
- Complete back office support, to eliminate the burden of tracking payments and collections… allowing for more resources and focus in growing your business.
- Turn Accounts Receivable into cash
- Take advantage of vendors quick-pay discounts
- Consistently meet payroll demands
- Afford ramp-up and hiring costs for special projects and large upcoming jobs
- Replenish inventories
- Exploit expansion and acquisition opportunities